AC Installation Services
Do you have a broken or inefficient AC? It’s time to move on to a new system. The HVAC professionals at Energy Sharks can provide you with air conditioning installation services that are just right for your home. Looking for AC repair or home heating? We provide that, too! We are proud to serve the Upstate, including Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Spartanburg and Simpsonville!
- We’ll match the competitors plus $500!
- Top-Rated on HomeAdvisor
- Financing Available
Superior Air Conditioning Installation in the Upstate!
Selecting the right system isn’t just good common sense – it can mean everything for your energy bill! Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your home and ductwork for air leaks and ensure all components of your HVAC system are in working order before we leave.
Here are some the things we consider when helping you select your new AC system:
- Noise Tolerance – Various systems have different noise levels. These are, after all, high-powered machines!
- Humidity Levels – Depending on your specific home’s conditions, you’ll want an AC unit that provides you with optimum conditions.
- Air Cleanliness – Today’s air conditioning systems can help keep your air clean – ask us more about these high-efficiency systems!
- Home’s Construction & Existing Ductwork – How the air throws through your home and any air leaks will have an impact on which system we help you select.
- Local Climate – Too hot, too cold or just right? Step aside, Goldilocks. We got this!
Proud Vendor of Trane Products
Trane products are one of the most respected names in the HVAC space. Their residential and commercial units are built to withstand the elements. With a Trane AC replacement, you’ll be serviced by technicians directly trained by the manufacturer.
Signs You Need A New AC
Here are some of the top reasons you may consider a new AC installation:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old and/or frequently needs repairs.
- Some rooms are either too hot or cold.
- Your home has humidity problems or excessive dust.
- Your AC unit is too loud.