We have our fair share of sticky days in Greenville, SC. On those days, a poorly working air conditioner just isn’t an option.
Energy Sharks Heating & Air can help you avoid miserable indoor temperatures and sweat stains. We’re all about bringing the cool to you, at an affordable price. You can’t go wrong with our price-match guarantee. And our high-quality work will last for years of climate comfort.
Let our comfort specialists help you with:
- AC Tune-Up and Repair
- AC Installation and Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Filter Replacement
- AC Dehumidifiers
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- And more!
Want the purest air for your family? Ask us about air cleaner services!
3 Tips for Cooler Air Conditioning
What’s the point of an air conditioner that isn’t blowing powerfully every time you need it? Here are 3 ways you can guarantee the best performance from your cooling system:
- Professional Installation – Air conditioners are complicated, and poor installation can result in failures and a shorter lifespan. Having the installation handled by a professional means your equipment won’t malfunction down the road.
- Annual Maintenance – Your AC works hard to keep you cool. Just like you need some recovery time after a long work week, your air conditioner needs rejuvenation time every now and then. Getting your system inspected once a year is a great way to avoid common problems and breakdowns.
- Proper Repairs – We’re all about finding a cure, and not just the quickest band aid fix. Anytime your cooling system needs a repair, it should be with longevity in mind. We use durable replacement parts that will keep your AC running efficiently for years to come.
How to Prevent Energy Waste
Nobody wants high energy bills and inefficient cooling. In Greenville, SC, we want you to get the most for your money. We do this by helping you avoid energy waste.
Leaky ducts, a dirty filter, and outdated systems are common culprits for a spike in your cooling costs. A hassle-free inspection of your system can pinpoint any problems and save you money over time.
When Should You Have Your AC Inspected?
Not sure when you should call in the pros? Look for these warning signs before you have your AC inspected:
- Bad smells from the vents or unit
- Poor air circulation
- Hot spots or a lack of cooling
- Loud noises
- Inaccurate thermostat
Need help staying cozy in the winter months? Call to discuss heating installation today!