At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we’ve been serving the Simpsonville, SC area for years and our customers have come to trust our reliable, quick service and affordable prices. Whether you’re in need of HVAC service or if you’re simply having a problem with your water heater, our experts are on hand and ready to help.
- Duncan: Heating | Cooling
- Easley: Heating | Cooling
- Fountain Inn: Heating | Cooling
- Greenville: Heating | Cooling
- Greer: Heating | Cooling
- Lyman: Heating | Cooling
- Mauldin: Heating | Cooling
- Piedmont: Heating | Cooling
- Simpsonville: Heating | Cooling
- Travelers Rest: Heating | Cooling
We don’t like to toot our own horn, so we let our customers do that for us. Check out our reviews and see why we’re so highly recommended.
Is Your Air Conditioning up to the Task?
When the heat is on, you want your air conditioner to work, period. The last thing you want is to come home from a stressful day at the office to a sweltering house in the middle of the summer’s hottest day. If you haven’t done so, call for an air conditioner tune up and be ready for when the heat comes on.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Might Be Going Bad
Your air conditioner is like any machine — it’s built to last but will eventually fail. Here are a few signs that you might need a new air conditioner and when you should call in an air conditioner specialist for a repair or replacement.
- Warm Air – If your air conditioner starts blowing warm air, it’s a sign that there’s a problem that needs repaired quickly.
- Stale Air – Your AC unit is supposed to put out fresh, clean air, but if you notice the air smelling moldy or stuffy, it could be a problem.
- Strange Sounds – Your air conditioner should run virtually silently, so if it starts making grinding or whining noises, call our team right away.
- Inconsistent Room Temperatures – Does the temperature differ from room to room in your home? If so, your air conditioner may failing to keep up. You may need a cleaning or replacement.
See what else we can do for you. Check our our site and be sure to contact us with any questions.
Why Choose Us?
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know you can choose from a variety of air conditioning companies when you have problems. But, we believe that our service, reputation, and attitude speak for themselves — and so do our customers. That’s why our customers continue to recommend us to their friends and call us again and again.