You know how bad winters can be in the Mauldin, SC area, and the last thing you want is for you and your family to be miserable day in and day out for what’s expected to be one of the harshest winters coming up. At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, our furnace repair and maintenance team has years of experience in handling the most demanding furnace issues. Call us for an appointment and make sure your home is ready for when Old Man Winter comes to visit!
Looking for a top-rated heating services company? Check out our reviews!
Call a Furnace Contractor If Your Furnace Shows ANY of These Problems!
Your furnace is designed to last a long time, but like any other machine, it will wear out. When your furnace exhibits any of these problems, call a furnace contractor immediately!
- Unexpected Rise in Utility Bills
- Too Many Repairs
- Strange Noises
- No Heat
Repair or Replace Your Furnace? Here’s How to Know
The decision to replace your furnace is a difficult one; it’s an expense that many people put off longer than they should. At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know that furnace replacement is a big decision, and that’s why we offer affordable pricing. While every effort should be made to fix your furnace, here are signs when replacement is a better option.
- Age – If your furnace is old (say over 20 years) it’s better for you to replace it because new models are more energy efficient, and save you money on your energy bills year in and year out.
- Cost of Repairs – A good rule of thumb is that if the repairs cost at least 50% of a new system, go with the new system.
Find out more about Energy Sharks Heating & Air and how we can serve you!
Water Heater Problems
Most people don’t think about their water heaters until it’s too late. Here are a few signs that your water heater may be going bad and that you need a hot water heater replacement.
- Age – Like any appliance, your hot water heater will wear out over time. Most units are rated to last about 12 years, so if yours is at least that old (or if you have no idea how old it is) then call on a professional to assess your water heater’s health before it’s too late.
- High Energy Bills – As your water heater ages, it becomes less and less efficient, which causes your energy bills to creep up. If you think your energy bills are too high, your water heater may be the culprit.
- Running Out of Hot Water – If you find your water doesn’t stay hot very long, it’s a sign that your hot water heater is failing.