Furnace blowing cold air? Are your utility bills higher for seemingly no reason? Is your furnace over 20 years old? If so, chances are you need furnace maintenance or a furnace tune up. If you’re in the Simpsonville or Greenville area, call Energy Sharks Heating & Air today for help with your furnace issue.
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we’ve been offering professional furnace repair services to highly satisfied throughout the Simpsonville and Greenville area for years. We’ve developed a reputation of giving our customers the best service while saving them money at the same time. We’re committed to keeping your energy bills low without sacrificing your comfort or the environment, which is why we offer green energy solutions whenever possible. We don’t want customers, we want repeat customers.
Does it make more sense to replace your furnace versus spending more to repair an inefficient unit? Our experts can help you decide which option is best!
Don’t Wait Until the Temperature Drops to Address a Furnace Issue
Let’s face it. Winter is coming and experts say this one is going to be one of the coldest on record. And the last thing you want is to find out that your furnace isn’t up to snuff when Old Man Winter shows up. Call us immediately if you notice any of these issues with your furnace:
- Old Age – Most furnaces are good for about 15-20 years, so if your furnace is that old or older, chances are it’s not operating efficiently.
- Unexpected Rise in Utility Bills – Your utility bills might suddenly increase if your furnace is struggling to heat your home. A struggling furnace will waste money the longer you run it — money that could be spent putting in a new, higher efficiency furnace.
- Cold Air – This is a no-brainer, but if your furnace is pumping out cold or lukewarm air, it’s time to call in a furnace repair service expert to see what’s the matter.
- Stuffy Air – As your furnace ages, it will no longer be able to cleanse the air, which leads to increased allergies, mold, dry skin, and itchy throat.
If you notice any of these issues with your furnace, or if your furnace is making noises that it’s never made before, it’s time to call in a professional to assess your home’s heating system to ensure you and your family are warm, comfortable, and safe this winter.
We offer more than just furnace repair – count on us for everything from water heater repair to AC replacement and everything in between.
Get That Furnace Inspected NOW
Even if your furnace is newer, you should still have it inspected before it’s time to put it to work once winter sets in. Don’t wait until it’s below zero to find out there’s a problem. Instead, call a professional for a furnace tune-up now and make sure it’s ready to go when you need it most.
Here are a few benefits to having a regular furnace inspection:
- Your furnace is less likely to go down when you need it most
- Your health may improve as a result of finding a carbon monoxide leak
- Your energy bills may go down with improved efficiency
- You and your family won’t be stuck in the cold this winter