AC Unit Installation Services
Do you have a broken or inefficient heating or air conditioning system? It’s time to move on to a new energy efficient air conditioner and central air system. The HVAC professionals at Energy Sharks can provide you with central air installation and air conditioning installation services that are just right for your home.
As a best of 2016 & 2017 HomeAdvisor HVAC & Air Conditioning Company, our customer satisfaction is unparalleled in the heating and air conditioning industry. Our AC unit contractors offer customers cost-effective and energy efficient air conditioner solutions in Greenville and the surrounding areas.
Did you know our air conditioner installation company will:
We’ll match the competitors plus $500!
Top-Rated on HomeAdvisor
Superior AC Unit Replacement and Central Air Installation!
Selecting the right central air system isn’t just good common sense – it can mean everything for your energy bill! Our AC unit contractor technicians will thoroughly inspect your home and ductwork for air leaks and ensure all components of your residential central air conditioning system are in working order before we leave.
The central air install technicians at our air conditioning company put the best foot forward when it comes to delivering high-quality customer service. Here are some the things we consider when helping you with your energy efficient air conditioner and central air replacement:
- Noise Tolerance – Various heating and air conditioning systems have different noise levels. These are, after all, high-powered machines!
- Humidity Levels – Depending on your specific home’s conditions, you’ll want a central air system that provides you with optimum conditions.
- Air Cleanliness – Today’s heating and air conditioning systems can help keep your air clean – ask us more about these energy efficient air conditioner systems!
- Home’s Construction & Existing Ductwork – How the air flows through your home and any air leaks will have an impact on which system we help you select.
- Local Climate – Too hot, too cold or just right? Step aside, Goldilocks. We got this! Our professional AC unit contractors in Greenville, SC will pick the central air system right for you.
Trane products are one of the most respected names in the AC unit installation and HVAC space. Their residential central air conditioning and commercial units are built to withstand the elements. With a Trane AC unit replacement, you’ll be serviced by professional AC unit contractors directly trained by the manufacturer.
Signs You Need A Central Air Replacement
Residential central air conditioning in Greenville, South Carolina should be built to withstand the harsh elements. But sometimes a central air replacement is necessary to keep your home comfortable. Here are some of the top reasons you may consider a new AC unit replacement:
- Your last AC unit installation was more than 10 years old.
- Your heating and air conditioning unit need frequent repairs.
- Some rooms are either too hot or cold.
- Your home has humidity problems or excessive dust.
- Your AC unit is too loud.
Heating and Air Greenville SC
Energy Sharks is proud to service residents who need heating and central air unit install in Green, SC and the surrounding areas. Need a new AC unit replacement or installation? How about an AC repair or home heating? Our AC and heating company will provide that, too!
We are proud to serve the Upstate, including Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Spartanburg and Simpsonville with central air replacement, AC unit repair, and central air unit install services! Call our heating and air conditioning company today!