At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know how important it is in the Simpsonville area to have a functioning, energy efficient air conditioning system when Mother Nature decides to turn up the heat because we sweat just like everyone else. And we know there’s nothing worse than coming home after a long, hot day, when all you want to do is kick back and relax, only to find the air conditioner is on the fritz again. We’ve all been there, which is why we’re committed to getting your air conditioning installation or repair done as quickly as possible and at a price that’s not going to clean you out.
Our experienced air conditioning installation and repair team is available when you need us according to your schedule. We promise to do the work you paid for and to never upsell you on services or products you don’t want or need. Whether you’re building a new home, or are in need of a new air conditioning system, call the area’s most reliable and trusted AC installation contractor today for an estimate, and be sure to check out what our customers are saying about us.
We handle it all – from AC repair to dehumidifier installation and much more. Call today!
How Much AC Do You Need?
Whether you’re buying a new air conditioning unit or upgrading your old one to something more efficient, it’s essential you choose the right system for the application. Our expert AC replacement technicians will include a number of factors in recommending what system is best for your needs including:
- Home Load – Before you purchase a new air conditioning system, you need to determine the load of the home. The load simply means the entire heating and cooling capacity required to make sure everyone is comfortable, and there are a variety of factors that go into this calculation. Our experts will account for every variable to determine the system that’s most effective and efficient to your needs, and we’ll do so according to your budget.
- Efficiency – More than choosing a system that’s going to keep you cool, you need a system that’s going to be efficient and won’t waste your money. Other contractors may try and sell you on a system that’s more than you need, or they may install a system that’s not capable of handling your home’s needs, which costs you more money as you use it. If you have an aging system, there’s a good chance it’s inefficient and is causing you to waste money on energy bills. Our team promises to evaluate your needs and make sure you’re getting the right system that’s going to keep you cool and save you money on your energy bills.
The Right AC System for Your Home
We know that every home is different and has different needs, which is why we don’t try to sell you on a one-size-fits-all solution to your AC replacement or air conditioning installation. Instead, we evaluate your home’s cooling needs and weigh that against your budget to come up with the best value for your money. We know that if we sell you something you don’t need or ultimately can’t afford, then you won’t have us back, and we value your repeat business more than the initial sale.
When you call us about a new air conditioning installation, our AC unit contractor technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of your home and the ductwork. We will determine if there are any leaks and make sure that all of the components we install are working to maximum efficiency before we leave. We won’t go until you’re satisfied with the work!
We Keep You Cool and Satisfied
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know how expensive an AC replacement or air conditioning installation can be, but we also understand that there’s nothing better than relaxing in a cool, comfortable home when the weather turns beastly outside. Our company was a best of 2016 & 2017 HomeAdvisor HVAC & Air Conditioning Company rated for customer satisfaction, which is unmatched in the industry throughout the Simpsonville area.
It’s a fact that our customers rate us highly and recommend us to their family and friends whenever they need an AC installation contractor because we treat each customer they way we’d treat a member of our family. We give you the service you need, when you need it without ever trying to upsell you.
And if that weren’t enough, we’ll match any of our competitors on a new installation, and we have a variety of financing options that will put a system in your home without putting you in the poor house.
Call us today if:
- Your air conditioning system is making grinding noises or other noises
- Your air conditioning system is blowing out warm or hot air
- Your air conditioning system is over 10 years old and hasn’t been maintained
- Your air conditioning system has water or dampness around the unit
These are all signs that you may be in need of an AC replacement or new AC installation. Don’t wait until the heat is on, call Energy Sharks Heating & Air today for a free estimate.
Not sure if you need AC repair or replacement? Let the experts at Energy Sharks Heating & Air help you decide.
Don’t Wait Until the Heat Goes Up!
The weather is crazy, and you never know when the heat is coming. That’s why you need to be ready to be cool when the thermometer pops. If your central air conditioner is over ten years old, hasn’t been properly maintained, or has trouble keeping your home cool, it’s time to call in a professional AC installation contractor like Energy Sharks Heating & Air.