Does the air coming out of your AC unit stink? Is your AC unit rattling, hissing or making other strange noises? Are you getting warm air instead of cold out of your AC unit? If you’re experiencing any of these or other issues with your air conditioning system, you may be in need of a tune-up or repair. Call Energy Sharks Heating & Air for a NO COST estimate to assess your AC system.
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know how important your air conditioning unit is when Mother Nature decides to send the heat. Living in a hot and humid house, or working in an office in the summer without AC is unbearable. That’s why you need to call in a professional air conditioning repair service at the first sign of trouble before the heat goes up.
Here, our mission isn’t just to do a job and collect your money; it’s to do the job right so that you call us again and recommend us to your friends and family. It’s that philosophy that we believe sets us apart from every other air conditioning repair service in the Simpsonville area. We believe we should EARN your business. Before you call, check out our reviews and see what others are saying about our AC repair company, and then call to learn whether you need an AC tune-up or a complete system overhaul.
Need to troubleshoot an AC issue? Our experts can help diagnose and resolve the problem quickly and accurately. From replacing an evaporator coil to repairing your air handler, we have you covered.
When Do You Need an Air Conditioning Tune Up?
Your home or business air conditioning unit is like any other mechanical device — it needs maintenance and upkeep if you expect it to perform optimally when you need it. The last thing you want is for the system to blow out warm air or fail altogether on the hottest week of the year.
If it’s been awhile, or if you’ve never had an AC tune-up before, now’s the time to do it before the hot weather arrives. Here’s what to expect when you call our air conditioning service technicians for an assessment of your AC system:
- Condenser Coil Cleaning – Your AC unit’s condenser coils are exposed to the elements, which means they need routine cleaning to operate optimally and to keep the air you’re breathing in clean. If you notice your AC’s condenser coils are caked with grime, call us for a thorough cleaning.
- Coolant Level Check – Your air conditioner uses a coolant to make sure the air comes out cold, if the level drops, or if there’s a leak, you won’t get the cold air you want when you want it. Our AC repair company technicians will check your air conditioning system’s coolant to make sure it’s filled and there are no leaks.
- Thermostat Check – Your air conditioner’s thermostat is the brains of your AC system, and in order for it to operate at peak level, the thermostat needs to be properly calibrated. Our team will evaluate your thermostat’s calibration and make sure it’s working as it should
- Ductwork Inspection – You may not think about it, but you could be losing money through your air conditioning system’s ductwork if there are leaks. Our maintenance team will inspect your ductwork to see if you’re losing energy and then recommend a fix if you are.
- Check Electric Connections – A routine maintenance and tune-up wouldn’t be complete without a thorough check of your system’s electric connectors and motors.
Before the weather gets hot, call us for an air conditioning tune-up to ensure you’ve got cold air when you need it most.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair
While you should always perform routine maintenance on your home or business air conditioning unit, sometimes things slip by and it gets forgotten. In some cases, the lack of proper maintenance leads to you needing a full-blown air conditioning repair. Our AC repair company team handles virtually every type of air conditioning repair, from residential to commercial, regardless of the size. Here are some signs to be aware of that indicate your AC system is in need of repair.
- Warm Air Coming Out – Obviously, you want your AC unit to blow cold air, but when warm or hot air comes out, that’s a problem that you need fixed quickly, especially when the temperature goes up. Before it gets too hot, test your unit and see if it blows cold. If the air is warm to hot, call us for a repair so you’ll be ready when summer arrives.
- Strange Noises – Modern air conditioners are designed to run virtually silently, and while it’s common for the motor to make a little noise, you shouldn’t be hearing anything grinding or squealing coming from your system. Loud, annoying noises like these can indicate a serious problem with the motor and they shouldn’t be ignored. Call us immediately if you hear any strange, loud noises coming from your air conditioning system so we can assess the problem and solve it before it’s too late.
- Foul Odor – The air coming from your air conditioning system should be fresh and clean, and shouldn’t have any smell to it at all. However, it’s not uncommon for an older system to put out foul smelling air if it’s in need of cleaning or if something inside is burning up.
- Liquid Pooling – Leaks or pools of liquid near your air conditioning unit can mean that there’s a major problem. Liquid around your AC unit can sit and allow mold to develop, which can lead to breathing problems. If you notice any moisture or liquid around your AC unit, call in a professional air conditioning repair service right away.
Has your air conditioner seen better days? It might be time to replace your AC – schedule an appointment with our AC experts to determine the best course of action.
What Makes Us Different?
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we believe that a customer is more than just a job, it’s a relationship. Our goal with every customer is to ensure they come to us again and recommend us to their friends and family. That’s why we go out of our way to give a fair estimate of the cost, get the job done quickly according to your schedule, and offer a complete list of services so you don’t have to call in another contractor. We believe it’s our job to EARN your business, which is why we encourage all of our potential customers in the Simpsonville area to read our reviews and then give us a call.