Are you building a new home and unsure about what type of heating system is best? Is your current heater’s better days behind it? Does your heater act more like an air conditioner than a heater? If so, call us today for an estimate.
Looking for an efficient way to heat your home? Consider a high-efficiency heat pump!
If Your Heater Is Doing This, It May Be Time for a Replacement
With the brutal winters in the past, and more on the way, your heater works overtime to keep you and your family comfortable all season long. But, heaters, like all machines, do wear out over time and need repair or replacement. If any of this sounds familiar, call a heating replacement specialist before Mother Nature turns down the temperature.
- Old Heater Syndrome – Most heaters are rated to last about 15 years, so if your heater is older than this, there’s a good chance it’s not operating to maximum efficiency, which is costing you money every winter.
- Higher Utility Bills – Your utility bills should be about the same month to month, but if you notice a dramatic increase in your rates and you haven’t made any changes, there’s a chance your heater is going bad. Remember, the money you’re shelling out on higher utility bills could be going to buying a brand new furnace that’s going to be more efficient and keep you more comfortable.
- Cold or Lukewarm Air – If your heater is blowing cold or lukewarm air, then that’s a sign that something is wrong. It could be a minor repair or it could be a sign of a bigger problem. Call in a heater installation expert to find out exactly what’s wrong and recommend a fix asap.
- Strange Noises Coming From Your Heater – Every heater makes a little noise, but if you hear grinding, whining, or any other odd sound, chances are there’s a problem that needs to be addressed quickly.
Which Heater Is Right for You?
Back in the day, homeowners had few options when it came to heating their homes. Most homes built in the last 50 years use either an electric or gas furnace. Today, however, homeowners have a variety of choices when it comes to heating their homes, including some environmentally friendly options.
If you’re in need of heating installation or heating replacement in the Simpsonville area, call us for a free estimate and let us help you decide which system is going to give you the best value for your home.
We Service Residential and Commercial Customers
Our years of experience means we’ve seen just about everything when it comes to heating, which makes us your go-to company whether you’re looking for residential heating replacement or commercial heating installation. Our professional technicians will help you select the most efficient equipment for your home or business, and have it installed and running as quickly as possible.
We’ll Beat our Competitor’s Price!
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know that a whole home heating replacement or heating installation can be expensive, and many people put off replacing their system because they think they can’t afford it. What’s even more tragic, is that people suffer in homes during the most brutal winters without adequate heating because their system simply doesn’t work anymore.
That’s why we have financing options to suit most people’s budgets. We’re confident we can get you into a new or upgraded heating system without you having to worry about your kids’ college fund or your savings. Plus, we’ll gladly match any of our competitors’ prices for a heating installation or heating replacement and take $500 off your total!
Call Us if Your Heater:
- Makes noises
- Blows cold air
- Is over 20 years old
- Takes forever to come on
- Cycles frequently
- Puts out foul odors
- Doesn’t respond to the thermostat
Once you’ve got your new heater installed, we recommend keeping it running as smoothly as possible for as long as possible with routine heater maintenance.
Don’t Just Listen to Us
At Energy Sharks Heating & Air, we know all companies like to toot their own horns; that’s why we encourage you to check out our reviews and see why people count on us again and again when they have HVAC issues, and why they continue to recommend us to their friends. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we’re a top rated company with Home Advisor. Our promise to you is to give you the best service at the best price and never, ever try and sell you something you don’t want or need.
At Energy Sharks Heating and Air, we offer heating installation services in Greenville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Boiling Springs, Fountain Inn, and Taylors, South Carolina.