Summers can be brutal in the Greer, SC area, and if your air conditioner isn’t up to snuff, it can mean months of misery when the heat goes up! Energy Sharks Heating & Air is the choice AC contractor for the Greer SC area, offering customers affordable solutions for their AC repair and air conditioning replacement.
Check out what our customers are saying about our service in our reviews and testimonials!
Call Us Now If You Notice These Air Conditioner Signs
- Old Unit Syndrome – Most AC units are good for about 10-15 years, after that, and you’re on borrowed time. If your unit is past its prime, call a professional AC service company to see if you’re in need of a new air conditioning installation.
- No Cold Air – Naturally, if your AC unit isn’t blowing cold air, then something is wrong. Chances are you need a new unit, but to be sure, make an appointment with Energy Sharks Heating & Air and let our expert technicians take a look.
- Energy Bills Spike – If you suddenly notice your energy bills are higher than normal, it could be your air conditioner isn’t functioning as efficiently as it should
Keep Your AC Running Longer with Routine Maintenance
Performing regular AC maintenance and tune ups helps your AC unit remain efficient, keeps your family cooler, and ensures your system lasts as long as possible. When was the last time you did any maintenance on your air conditioner? If you don’t know, then call in a professional AC service company who will conduct an inspection of your unit and perform maintenance tasks such as:
- Cleaning and straightening fins
- Ensuring the unit is level
- Unclogging condensate drain tube
- Cleaning coils
- Replacing and cleaning filters
All this and more can be done when you rely on the services of a professional AC contractor like Energy Sharks Heating & Air. Our expert technicians will see that your AC is ready to go when you need it, and that any repairs are done quickly and according to your budget.
Interested in a service, but don’t see it mentioned? Give us a call or contact us online!
Do You Need a Repair or Replacement?
When your AC starts acting up, it’s natural to want to get it fixed rather than put in a whole new unit. Most repairs are easier on the wallet than putting in a new system. However, if your repairs are becoming more frequent, or if the cost of the repair is 50% or more than that of a new unit, you’re probably better off economically getting an air conditioning replacement.