Whether you have a chill in the room or you’re completely freezing, Energy Sharks Heating & Air is a furnace contractor you can rely on to get your home’s furnace operating properly so you and your family can spend this and each winter in complete comfort. If you’re in the Greer, SC area, call us now for an appointment!
Our customers continue to recommend us again and again. Read our reviews to see what they’re saying!
Do You Need a New Furnace? We Can Help You Decide
Call our trained experts if you notice any of these furnace symptoms:
- Inconsistent Temperatures – Ideally, your furnace should be able to maintain a consistent temperature throughout the house, but if one room is warmer than the others, you may have a problem that requires furnace repair and maintenance.
- Frequency of Repairs – Are you having to repair your furnace more and more frequently? If so, that money could be better spent towards a new unit that’s more reliable. Contact your professional furnace contractor to find out what are your options!
- Strange Noises – Most furnaces make some noise, but if your unit is exhibiting sounds you’ve not heard before, it’s time to call in a pro and see if furnace replacement is in order.
Want to find out more about Energy Sharks Heating & Air? Check us out!
Is Your Hot Water Tank About to Fail? Here Are The Signs!
Your water heater is like any other appliance. Most water heaters are rated to last about 8-12 years, and that’s with proper maintenance. The last thing you want is to find out that you have no hot water, or worse, find out that the basement is flooded because your water tank completely failed. Here are a few signs that you might need a hot water heater replacement and when you should call a professional.
- The Age of the Unit – As mentioned, your hot water heater should last about 12 years. Call a professional to evaluate the health of your system and recommend a repair or replacement if needed.
- Rust – You should perform regular inspection of your hot water tank and be aware of any rust. If you see rust, it’s time for a hot water heater replacement!
- Less Hot Water – If you notice the hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to, it’s a good indication that your water heater is going bad.
- Leaks – Lastly, if you notice any water leaking around the base of your water heater, call in a hot water heater replacement specialist immediately!